We have several cosmetic treatment options, all designed to allow our patients to enjoy beautiful and attractive smiles. In addition to teeth whitening, we can also use a thin restoration to completely transform your smile. How veneers improve your smile’s appearance? What can you expect from the placement process?
Try Our Quiz on Dental Veneers
- True or False: A thin restoration is placed over the front of the teeth.
- True or False: We can provide a prep-free alternative.
- True or False: The restoration can address several cosmetic complaints.
- True or False: Maintaining them is easy!
- True. Veneers are very thin shells of porcelain, a stain-resistant and strong material that can be shaded to blend with your smile. We remove a thin layer of tooth enamel, take detailed impressions, and then place the completed restoration over the front of the teeth, changing the appearance of the smile completely.
- True. The minimal prep veneer is incredibly thin, so much so that we don’t have to actually remove any tooth enamel to make room for them. For patients interested in preserving tooth structure, this is a much referable option.
- True. We can mask teeth stains, correct the appearance of misalignment, repair damaged or malformed teeth, and lengthen worn down teeth. We can also close gaps between your teeth.
- True. You simply need to care for them as you would your natural teeth. In short, you need to brush your teeth twice a day, floss every night before bed, and schedule a checkup and dental cleaning every six months. Doing so can not only keep your smile healthy, but ensure your restoration remains bright.
ABOUT YOUR ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL, COSMETIC DENTIST:
Dr. Brent Engelberg and our highly-skilled team proudly serve patients and their families from Arlington Heights, IL, and all surrounding communities, including: Northbrook, Deerfield, Highland Park, Wilmette, Winnetka, Glencoe, Vernon Hills, Lincolnshire, Libertyville, Skokie, Evanston, Palatine, Schaumburg, Elk Grove Village, Rolling Meadows, and the Northern and Northwest Chicago Suburbs. To learn more, schedule a consultation online, or call our office today at 847-259-8030.